We import and wholesale top quality clothing accessories since 2009 , specialized to wholesale pashmina shawls, wholesale scarves, wholesale gloves, wholesale hats and more fashion accessories.

D & B Pashmina Inc

WHOLESALE ONLY Min $100

Return & Exchange

As our customer, we believe you should feel good about your purchase. We provide you with detailed descriptions and pictures so you can make an informed decision along with friendly Customer Support around the clock. Our Shop with confidence knowing our items are backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you receive an item that is not as described we will refund 100% of the purchase price, plus any shipping costs you may have incurred.

Return Policy for our web site Items

1. You can return items within 7 days of purchase
They need to be returned with their original packaging. When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.

2. All ordered items are the right items you pick here
We promise you of the right order package. So if returning right items for a refund: all returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.

3. We do not cover the shipping cost of returns or exchanges
You will not be responsible for the shipping and handling costs. Additionally, we recommend that you add tracking and insurance for your own protection, as we cannot be responsible for lost shipments.

4. A prompt refund of the price of the goods will be issued once all the information referred to above is received.
The credit card used for the original purchase will be credited with the original price. While in fact, you will have a refund of 90% of original price since the other 10% will be charged by the bank. The refund will be posted to your credit card account within 5-10 days after we received the returns. If there are any problems with your refund, a member of our customer care team will contact you.

5. Please contact us with your Order ID to get help
You must contact us before sending the items back. All items sent back to us must be in their original condition. Not worn, altered or washed, with all tags attached. Worn or dirty items will be returned back to you.

Exchange Policy for our web site Items

All our products are covered by 15-day policy for exchange.
If you realize you have made a mistake and want to cancel your order or if you should receive an item you have ordered that is defective, damaged or not what you ordered, please contact us as soon as possible. All items sent back to us must be in their original condition. Not worn, altered or washed, with all tags attached. Worn or dirty items will be returned back to you.